Is your house in Charlotte, NC currently facing foreclosure?
Many homeowners in Charlotte, North Carolina are currently facing foreclosure and looking for a way out. When the bank isn’t getting their money, they start the process of taking back the home. As a homeowner, you can take control of the situation and stop foreclosure if you don’t ignore your situation.
Foreclosure is the process of enforcing payment of a debt secured by a mortgage, deed of trust or lien on real property. In North Carolina, 1 in every 4,308 homes are in foreclosure.
In recent years, a significant number of Charlotte residents have been unable to pay their mortgage due to changes in the economy. However, the good news is that banks prefer not to take back your home. In fact, they’d rather help you with a loan modification or help sell your property and avoid a foreclosure all together. That said, dealing with banks during any part of the foreclosure process can be a challenging experience. After years of helping clients, we’ve compiled some tips to encourage you to take action.
Working With Bank During the Foreclosure Process
- Stay in communication with your lender: It’s important to keep your lender in the loop about your financial situation and any difficulties you might be experiencing. This can help them work with you to find a solution that works for both parties.
- Consider a loan modification: If you are struggling to make your mortgage payments, a loan modification can be a good option. This involves changing the terms of your loan to make it more affordable for you.
- Look into refinancing: Refinancing your mortgage can also be a possibility if you are struggling to make payments. This involves taking out a new loan with better terms that can help you avoid defaulting on your current mortgage.
- Seek the help of a professional: There are organizations and professionals who specialize in helping people with their finances. They can provide guidance and support throughout the process and help you find the best solution for your situation. Don’t depend on what your best friend tells you about foreclosure. Get connected early in the process with agencies aimed at preventing foreclosures.
- Coming to terms with your economic situation and where you are financially will help you decide if you should sell the home or wait for the bank to either offer you a loan modification.
If working with the bank doesn’t result in a loan modification and your economic situation hasn’t changed selling your home will stop foreclosure. While this may not be an easy decision, it can be a way to stop foreclosure and move on to a more affordable living situation. Selling your home can give you a fresh start.
We have worked with countless families who have endured difficult seasons of life and the house has been neglected and fallen behind in routine maintenance. They would rather get out from under the stress of the home and current situation but often don’t see a way out. For those undergoing the North Carolina foreclosure process, dealing with an unwanted property can be a challenge. However, there is hope – you can sell your home even when it needs repairs. The key is to start early, as timing is critical in these situations.
How do I sell my house as-is in Charlotte NC?
In an ideal situation you would choose a real estate agent to list your home. They would market your home on the MLS, Zillow, and other social media platforms. But when you need to sell your home as -is and don’t want the condition of the home put on social media we suggest you call a cash home buyer like, us. JMS Home Buyers specializes in working with families that need to find a way to sell their Charlotte, NC home fast and skip the whole selling process all together.
The first step is meeting with you and assess your home, but more importantly, to understand where you are in the foreclosure process. Have you received a sale date from the bank? Do you have temporary housing arrangements or a plan for your furniture and belongings? These are common problems related to foreclosure, and we can provide solutions to help alleviate them.
Don’t be fooled into thinking that selling your home “as is” means you have to settle for a lowball offer. In Charlotte’s robust housing market, there’s a good chance your home has equity regardless of its current condition. This can be a big relief getting debts paid off. The cash offer on your home will have to pay off the bank loan, late payment fees, and any other liens you may have compiled during this hardship. Once we extend a cash offer, we’ll take swift action to identify the balances on those liens and halt foreclosure.
JMS Home Buyers can buy your property in as little as 10 days and cover all closing costs. The process is simple – we don’t require inspections, and you won’t have to worry about cleaning out the house or removing unwanted items. We’ll take care of everything, allowing you to focus on yourself and your next move.
Are you a homeowner in the midst of foreclosure in Charlotte or elsewhere in North Carolina? We specialize in helping Charlotte, NC, homeowners in all kinds of situations sell their home. It is possible to avoid foreclosure. It is essential that you take action.
We buy properties like yours from people who need to sell fast.
Contact us now if you need to sell your Charlotte, NC property quickly.
Give us a call at 704-707-6016 anytime
or fill out the form over here today! >>